Pawnee Terminal

53561 CR 119

GroverColorado 80729

About Pawnee Terminal

Zenith owns a 49% interest in the Pawnee, Colo., crude oil terminal, which is an injection point for Tallgrass Energy’s Northeast Colorado Lateral (“NECL”) pipeline. Tallgrass Energy owns the remaining 51% interest and is the terminal operator.

Liquids


CO
Crude Oil

Supply / Delivery


Pipeline
Truck

Capacity


300,000
Barrels

Pipelines


NECL Pipeline
Map ofPawnee Terminal
Aerial photo of Pawnee Terminal